83 Lockwood Avenue
Stamford, CT 06902
Parents! Complete the form below to sign-up for your volunteer activities!
There are many ways for Trailblazers Academy parents to get involved with the school and community. Parents are required to complete 15 volunteer hours during the school year. It’s an easy way to give back and stay connected to their child’s school.
Here are just a few way to get involved and share your talents:
- Baking goods for bake sales(s)
- Assist with celebrations (decorating the school)
- Decorating bulletin boards in the lobby and classrooms
- Cook food for holiday celebrations
- Stuffing envelopes for school mailings
- Reading to student(s) in a classroom
- Making copies for classroom teacher
- Teach a trade, special talent, hobby or interest
- Accompany students on class field trip
- Bring in snacks during CMT (March)
- Plan school events (Family Nights, dances/parties)
- Assist with 8th grade graduation
I would like to help with:
Please click submit to
complete your request!